Skip to main content

The best holidays in my life?

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven. 
Ecclesiastes 3:1New Living Translation (NLT)

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well :) Now that we are just in the middle of exams let's talk about holidays. What do you say? Let's talk about the best holidays in our entire life! Wait a second... I don't have one. I mean I can't choose one of them as my favourite because I have very good memories of each of them. Anyway, I can tell you a little bit of my holidays in general.
I use to go on holidays with my family. We have went to the south of Chile, to Caleta Hornos, Guatemala, El Quisco, Concepción, Curicó, Los Queñes, Catemu, La Serena, Laguna Verde and other beautiful places.
                                                   
The time I have spend in one place is very varied. Sometimes I have spend a month in one place, in Guatemala for example, and sometimes I have been just a weekend, usually when I go to El Quisco.                                                     
We have done a lot of different things in our vacations. We have swum, walked, watched the stars, eaten delicious dishes, made campfires, visited relatives, played table games, talked a lot, cooked together and a lot of things more. 

Every time I remeber my holidays I'm happy. I hope that, when you read this post, you remember your vacations and be happy too.

God bless you and help you in all that is coming this term. Have a nice day! 
[source]



                                   
                              

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music in my life

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great long holiday weekend. In this post I'm going to share with you about a topic that I have already mentioned in my last post: music in my life. I have always liked music. I growth listening to Los Jaivas, Napalé, Bee Gees, Queen, Peter Gabriel and others. I liked to hear how different voices and instruments sound so good together and try to identify which instruments were being played along each song.  When I was at 2th grade, I had some piano lessons, but I give up on them because I wasn't willing to change my playing time for practice time. Now I regret for that decision. Later, I started learning to play the guitar at school and I liked it a lot but I didn't expected that I would receive a guitar in my birthday that summer. It was a beautiful gift and this time I was going to seize it. [draw by Esperanza Vera] But, I had to make a decision. I was going to play the guitar only as a hobby?  In the mean while I dicovered th...

Changing ends

People who conceal their sins will not prosper, but if they confess and turn from them, they will receive mercy.  Proverbs 28:13 New Living Translation  [source] Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well :D. Are you in the middle of evaluations? Come on! I now you can do it ;). Talking about that, evauations are very important because they show you the things that you have to change or improve. When this year started I share with you some issues that I had to improve to continue at university. Well, as much as I need to be evaluated, the university needs it too. What about changing roles for a while? Let's check in what aspects does the university need to improve. In this post I'm going to focus on five aspects. You can assign a score to each of them according to your perception. Perception                     ----- Score Satisfied                    ...

How am I doing?

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well and you are having a nice semester. I know that we are getting closer to important tests, but be calm and prepare for what is coming. If you see that you have too much things to do, don't panic and face them one at a time. May be you don't finish everything, but at least you would have moved forward and sooner or later you will keep up to date. About a month ago I told you that I get in Biochemistry. Now I'm going to tell you how I am doing, especially what the subject is that I have liked the most. Getting in the university has been a big challenge for me. I realized that my study method was horrible, my priorities were disordered and my capability to plan and respect my own planning was very weak. Every subject has been a challenge for me and even the varied schedule it was something to deal with. Even though it has been difficult for me and I have been sad and frustrated sometimes, I'm happy because I think that it ha...