Skip to main content

Our targets

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Galatians 6:9New Living Translation (NLT)
source

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well.

Every time we start doing something it is important where we want to get with that. Tha gives us motivation and purpose. That helps us keep on efforting for our target when we are already tired or gives us a new impulse when we remember it. Starting a carrer isn't exempt of that rule.

In my case, I'm studying a major in Biochemistry because it is a carrer that could reach me out to understand better how living organisms work chemically. My drives are that I could work reaserching about living organisms that could revert enviormental problems, making science workshops at school and maybe classes. In the first situation I imagine it with a lot of work in contaminated and clean places, a lot of time in the laboratory and also looking for information in computers and libraries and discussing about the research with my coworkers.
In the second situation, I imagine myself in a classroom, visiting laboratories with kids and making activities at schools.

Whether any of this situations happen, it would involve indoor and outdoor work, at least as I imagine them.

I would like to travel a lot in my future job, but only in the beginning. I don't want to miss the time with my family by travelling all the time.

I wish my future salary would be enough to maintain myself so I could stop depending from my parents keep. They have invested a lot in me and I'm really thanked to them. For the same reason I want to explain my gratitude stoping depending from them.

Always remember why are you doing things!
Thank you for reading and God bless you.




Comments

  1. I understand your motivation for understanding life chemically

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I'm sorry, I wanted to say "express my gratitud". Sorry for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made another mistake, it was "researching about living organisms..." not "reaserching".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer holidays

[source] Hello every one! I hope you are doing well. Here we go again, we have just talked about the best vacations we have ever had. Now let's talk about what are we planning about the summer holidays that are coming soon, or at least that are getting closer. Along all my life I have always been waiting for vacations to go out to know some new place or to places that we already know to share with my family. For the first time in my life, this summer isn't the case. I'm not that motivated to know a new place, instead I would like to look for a part time job or something like that to earn some money. I would use that money to participate of some activities during the following year so my parents don't have to pay for the expenses of those things.  Although, I would like to go out some place with my family anyway because it is good to share some relaxation time together. Maybe we could go to El Quisco to visit my cousins and spend some time with my grandmother,...

Music in my life

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great long holiday weekend. In this post I'm going to share with you about a topic that I have already mentioned in my last post: music in my life. I have always liked music. I growth listening to Los Jaivas, Napalé, Bee Gees, Queen, Peter Gabriel and others. I liked to hear how different voices and instruments sound so good together and try to identify which instruments were being played along each song.  When I was at 2th grade, I had some piano lessons, but I give up on them because I wasn't willing to change my playing time for practice time. Now I regret for that decision. Later, I started learning to play the guitar at school and I liked it a lot but I didn't expected that I would receive a guitar in my birthday that summer. It was a beautiful gift and this time I was going to seize it. [draw by Esperanza Vera] But, I had to make a decision. I was going to play the guitar only as a hobby?  In the mean while I dicovered th...

How am I doing?

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well and you are having a nice semester. I know that we are getting closer to important tests, but be calm and prepare for what is coming. If you see that you have too much things to do, don't panic and face them one at a time. May be you don't finish everything, but at least you would have moved forward and sooner or later you will keep up to date. About a month ago I told you that I get in Biochemistry. Now I'm going to tell you how I am doing, especially what the subject is that I have liked the most. Getting in the university has been a big challenge for me. I realized that my study method was horrible, my priorities were disordered and my capability to plan and respect my own planning was very weak. Every subject has been a challenge for me and even the varied schedule it was something to deal with. Even though it has been difficult for me and I have been sad and frustrated sometimes, I'm happy because I think that it ha...