Skip to main content

Summer holidays

[source]

Hello every one! I hope you are doing well. Here we go again, we have just talked about the best vacations we have ever had. Now let's talk about what are we planning about the summer holidays that are coming soon, or at least that are getting closer.

Along all my life I have always been waiting for vacations to go out to know some new place or to places that we already know to share with my family. For the first time in my life, this summer isn't the case. I'm not that motivated to know a new place, instead I would like to look for a part time job or something like that to earn some money. I would use that money to participate of some activities during the following year so my parents don't have to pay for the expenses of those things. 

Although, I would like to go out some place with my family anyway because it is good to share some relaxation time together. Maybe we could go to El Quisco to visit my cousins and spend some time with my grandmother, aunts and uncles, or maybe go to visit my relatives in Rancagua too and meet my new cousin.

If I have the opportunity of going somewhere else I would like to got to some place that I haven't been before in the north of Chile to know a little bit more of it. I'm not saying that I know all the north of Chile but totally the opposite: because I don't know it too much I want to know at least a little bit more than none of it. I also would like to go to La Serena or to Concepción, but that is like a whim because I only would go there to meet some friends of mine. I met them in the summer in a christian congress and we get along together so I would like to share a little bit more with them.

Talking about that, this summer is going to be another christian congress and I don't want to miss it. That's why I want to work to be able to afford it.

Well, that was all for today. I hope you can do what you plan to do for your summer.
God bless you and have a great day!

So many places to know!
[source]
[source]
[source]
[source]



Comments

  1. Yes, it's true, Chile is a big country and although you visit many places there is always something to visit, I'm sure you can do it. I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt has a friend in Coquimbo, although I have never been with her I went on a chance with my maternal family. It is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Two beautiful windows... (the eyes)

Your eye is like a lamp that provides light for your body. When your eye is healthy, your whole body is filled with light. But when your eye is unhealthy, your whole body is filled with darkness. And if the light you think you have is actually darkness, how deep that darkness is! Matthew 6:22-23New Living Translation (NLT) source Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. The eyes are amazing to me because of the wonders they allow us to see, how beautiful they are themselves, the machinary they have and because they are a master piece of optics. They play the role of reciebing the light reflected or emitted by the objects and lead it to light-sensitive receptors that tranduce the light in electrical impulse that is processed and interpretated by our brain as images as we know them. They are located in the upper front half of our face, with the nose between them. In our skull they are ubicated in the orbit. Their size is about 24 mm of diameter and it's weigh

My favourite piece of technology

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well :D As you already know, we are surrounded by a lot of technological devices. Many of them have become part of our daily routine. In my case, when I was born there was already a computer in my house, so my contact with electronical devices began at a very early age. Today I would like to share with you wich one has been most important in my life. It is: the radio. Even though I have always have access to computers, and they have been very useful for me, in fact, today they allow me to recibe and found a lot of information, radio is always on in my house, mainly because my mom is used to it. That makes it important. [In this picture you can see radio on it's place in my house] Radio has been in my house since I remember. It's main value for me is its function: to play music. When I was a little child my mom used to put CDs on the radio. Now, when I listen those CDs again I remember my childhood.  In fact, I&#

Our targets

So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.  Galatians 6:9 New Living Translation (NLT) source Hello everyone! I hope you are doing well. Every time we start doing something it is important where we want to get with that. Tha gives us motivation and purpose. That helps us keep on efforting for our target when we are already tired or gives us a new impulse  when we remember it. Starting a carrer isn't exempt of that rule. In my case, I'm studying a major in Biochemistry because it is a carrer that could reach me out to understand better how living organisms work chemically. My drives are that I could work reaserching about living organisms that could revert enviormental problems, making science workshops at school and maybe classes. In the first situation I imagine it with a lot of work in contaminated and clean places, a lot of time in the laboratory and also looking for information